Thursday, September 10, 2015

A visit from Ed

Ed came up from Kingston a week or so back to help motivate me to get my Germans finished and also to drop off the container ship for our upcoming Force on Force game.

It is quite an impressive model!

With a cat for scale purposes
With a Tiger for scale purposes
Covered in containers (which I should be painting!)
The name of the ship may bring back some traumatic gaming memories!
Lifeboats
A selection of anti-piracy equipment.


While I was painting my Germans, Ed painted "Inspector Magnum":
As well as touching up my other cops:

And painting the two freebies I got with my last Warlord order:
Mad Jack Churchill, who should go in every scenario possible.
And the downed British airman who looks completely awesome.

(And soon I will put the finishing touches on my Germans and post pictures of them!!!)







5 comments:

  1. Great to see...nice work! Please let us not mention that horrible FoF Grozny day...Ed and I were cringing over it last time we talked, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah I love the name, good times.

    Seems like it's time for another Kung Fu day also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ed is going to pick up figures for a Triad/Tong force for Fistful of Kung Fu and he has some terrain ideas.

    We should try running it at the club some time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Dunc!... Great to see your post!... Say "Hi" to "Eburley" for me!... :-)

    Aurelio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Auerelio!

    I was talking to Ed this afternoon and I will pass your greeting along to him.

    ReplyDelete