Monday, March 2, 2015

Fate of a Nation Final Round, Game 2

Here is the battle report for the second game but before I get started Mike has some comments on the games on his blog


For the second game we played a free-for-all. The Arab players added something to their list (can't remember what) and Stan and I each took out one M51 and I took the AA platoon and Stan took air support.

Again, Stan faced off against the line of T-55s behind a hill.

Someone has killed something because both players are moving their tanks at the same time!

Israeli air support arrives but sadly gets reduced to one plane due to the self-defense MGs on the M48s, I think we killed one tank.

The Ishermans rush forward to kill the M48s (or at least try)

The T-34/85s make up for their abysmal performance in the last game by taking out all the Ishermans (and the Jordanian M113s move forward)


The M48s take a plastering but the T-34/85s survive!

Another Israeli airstrike takes out some M48s and below that the Jordanian infantry has jumped out of their APCs after they come under fire.

The 2 Israeli AA halftracks are taken out causing my company to break and losing us the game. It was much closer this time.

I would like to play more of this time period -- I don't think I want to paint more T-55s though but doing some of the other lists for the Egyptians may be worthwhile and I am definitely going to paint some M48s for the Israelis so there is something better than the Isherman but cheaper than the Centurion






No comments:

Post a Comment